PUR One-Click Faucet Mount Giveaway!
We're pleased to be partnering with PUR to giveaway an awesome faucet mount water filter! I have one myself and we were able to put it together, install, and drink fresh filtered water within minutes. It's sturdy and takes up less space than a pitcher. I'm a fan and you're sure to like it, too!
WIN PUR One-Click Chrome Faucet Mount!
All you have to do is:
1) "LIKE" Keen for Green on Facebook.
3) Email [email protected] to let us know that you've become a fan of both.
Want additional entries? Tweet about the giveaway, "pin" it on Pinterest, or post about it on Facebook, tagging Keen For Green and PUR. Be sure to also let us know if you share the link on Facebook, as we can't see it if your profile is private.
The contest will close at midnight (EDT) on June 3, and the winner will be drawn and notified via email on June 4. Giveaway only open to entries in the US.
Our friends at PUR also want to share the following tips to help everyone be a little bit more earth friendly by only making minor changes to your everyday life:
- Swap Household Cleaners: Switching to plant based products reduces air pollution both indoors and out, minimizing exposure to both asthma and allergy triggers as well as chemicals that can be harmful to your health.
- Shoes Off: By removing your shoes when you enter a home you prevent outside toxins like car exhaust, chemicals, and pesticides from being tracked all over your home.
- Ditch Bottled Water: Americans spend over $15 billion each year on bottled water and all of those bottles produce up to 1.5 million tons of plastic waste per year. By switching from bottled water to PUR faucet filtered water, you’ll get 400 gallons of clean filtered water a year—which is like making thousands of plastic water bottles disappear.
- Unplug, Don’t Just Turn Off: Unplug your TV, stereo, computer, microwave and other electronics because all electronic equipment and appliances still use energy even when they’re turned off. Try a power strip that you can keep turned off when you’re not using one of these items.
- Cold Water Wash: Ninety percent of the energy used in clothes washing goes to heat the water. Therefore, cold water washes is a simple way to cut energy use drastically. Also, make sure you’re doing a full load. You can even take efficiency a step further and air dry items instead of using the dryer.
Consider those tips while you enter the giveaway! Good luck!